Questions and Answers for Professional Accountancy Organizations (PAOs)
February 14, 2018
Integrated reporting is critical to long term value creation.
Since IFAC issued Policy Position Paper 8, Enhanced Organizational Reporting: Integrated Reporting Key, professional accountancy organizations (PAOs) and other interested organizations have raised various issues and questions as they explore and encourage integrated reporting.
In this Q&A we answer common questions about integrated reporting, such as:
– Why does IFAC see integrated reporting as important?
– How does integrated reporting differ from and relate to other reporting frameworks?What is value in the context of integrated reporting?
– How does integrated reporting fit within the corporate reporting landscape?
– How can a multi-capitals approach be made more practical helping organizations capture relevant aspects of value creation?
– Can all organizations implement integrated reporting?
– How can professional accountancy organizations advance integrated reporting?